[geeklog-devel] 1.3.9 soonish?

simon lord slord at marelina.com
Fri Sep 5 15:35:30 EDT 2003

> Okay, so the good news is that I have a job again. And the bad news is
> -
> that I have a job again.

Cut the suspense, what's the job? Where?  Url?

> Any other things that should go into this release? Blaine? Simon?

Blaine and I hit a little delay due to contracts, meetings etc.  But I
imagine we will also be booked around your time frame, I'm off on
vacation the first two weeks of Oct and will become the invisible man
when I return.

Blaine will soon wipe out geeklog.ca and install the latest CVS there
with modules etc.  I'll then complete the GLPro theme on that version
so as to be in step with your progress in CVS.  Once Blaine gets that
done, I'll need 2-3 days to crank out the first pass for you guys to
review/test.  While testing etc is going on I'll begin work on the
"Designers Guide" for the CSS file so module developers and theme
developers can crank out modules and themes much more quickly by
following some moderate standards we outline in this guide.

That gives us 10 days starting today/tonight.

Blaine, any thoughts on when we'll update geeklog.ca?