[geeklog-devel] 1.3.9 soonish?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Sep 5 16:20:25 EDT 2003

Blaine Lang <geeklog at langfamily.ca> wrote:

>1) Support for double-wide centerblock. Just needs a condition stmt in
>index.php and a new template

We've talked about this one. Okay. The template file will be optional, IIRC?

>2) Config option to show the right blocks instead of the whats_related Block
>when viewing a story.

Yeah, I've seen requests for this. Do you see a chance to integrate the
What's Related block with the others? Just asking ...

>What about that block order hack that was submitted to allow an admin to
>just click on up/dn arrows to reposition block order.

That looks interesting. Haven't tried it out yet.

I'll probably find a few minor things when I go through my notes.

http://geeklog.info/