[geeklog-devel] 1.3.9 soonish?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Sep 5 16:10:41 EDT 2003

Blaine Lang <geeklog at langfamily.ca> wrote:

>Would we have heard of your new employer ?

Probably not. It's a small company and currently only active in Germany.
The website is <http://www.compart.net/> but it's in German and not very
good (or even complete ...).

The company specializes in software for document conversion and related
fields. Try <http://www.compart.net/ImageArchive-de.html> for some diagrams.

The software's mostly written in C (but with an "object oriented
approach") with some Java and Python thrown in. Time to un-learn some of
my C++ ...

The only downside so far is the commuting - the company's in a city south
of Stuttgart, while I live in the north. On the other hand, that will
give me a chance to read a few of those books that I've been stacking
here for a while :-)

http://www.haun.info/