[geeklog-devel] Mail.php vs. mail.php

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Sep 9 10:48:47 EDT 2003

Here's a nice one:

I noticed that I had forgotten to change the mail() call to COM_mail() in
moderation.php (for when approving users from the user submission queue).
When testing it, I found that instead of returning to moderation.php
(after approving a user), it did instead display the "email users" form -
wrapped inside an additional header.

Well, the problem is that in COM_mail I have

    include_once ('Mail.php');

and testing that on MacOS X (case-insensitive file system!) it did
instead include admin/mail.php, since admin/ was the current directory at
that time.

Argh. This will probably bite Windows users as well.

Right now, I don't have a good idea how to solve this. Anyone?

http://geeklog.info/