[geeklog-devel] Comment Spam & lib-c*.php

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Fri Apr 30 18:41:38 EDT 2004

I don't see a reply to this so here is mine:

Sure send your code over for tracking IP's in comments.

As for rearranging file locations.  We'll be looking at separating
lib-common.php into even more libraries (e.g. lib-html.php, etc) but I
doubt we swap the location of lib-common.php and lib-custom.php just for
support reasons (we'd get flooded with "where is lib-common.php"
questions no matter how much we documented and advertised such a
change).  I agree hindsite your suggestions seems the most logical,
however, you must consider the history of those files.  lib-custom.php
didn't exist for a long time and all there was was lib-common.php.

Thanks,

--Tony