[geeklog-devel] PHP Sessions and PEAR Class

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Wed Aug 4 15:17:32 EDT 2004

There actually is not that much that has to be added. I added 3 lines.

I think it makes sense to use $_CONF to set these defines for the few that
may want to change them.
The defaults will be fine for most cases.

I'd like to see this added as I can use this now in my plugins.
We can then explore how we want to use it for the Core GL but at least the
few lines required to enable it are there.

I'd add the SESSIONS destroy on logout as well.

My other questions were about the CLASS itself and I was thinking Tony or
Vince had some insights.

Blaine