[geeklog-devel] Javascript menu

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Wed Aug 18 10:39:13 EDT 2004

Ok, I found the problem for the crud in my javascript menu.  I think at
issue is the following tag in css:

display: block;

... in many browsers this appears to force a carriage return at each
line making the space between each line look like double-spacing.

Anyone know some kind of fix to prevent this apparent line break from
happening?