[geeklog-devel] Javascript menu

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Wed Aug 18 10:48:32 EDT 2004

Got it.

display: block; by nature will cause a line break to appear whereas
"display: run-in;" which is a new addition to css2 will prevent this
line break effect from happening.

It seems to look good in IE now.  I'm still tweaking the css to
eliminate some artifacts but it seems I'll be able to get it running
smoothly shortly.