[geeklog-devel] Zend Editor

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Aug 18 10:59:34 EDT 2004

Yeah, this does become a coke vs pepsi sort of argument but you should
try the new version compatible with PHP5.  Granted I have a pretty hefty
laptop but everything is quite snappy.  Right click menus, debugging,
code analyzer, etc all work faster than I could tolerate (which is good).

IMHO, the debugger alone with the standard watches, breakpoints, call
stack, etc is worth it.

For me it is also a no brainer, we are getting professional copies here
at work ;-)

--Tony