[geeklog-devel] Zend Editor

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Tue Aug 17 22:29:22 EDT 2004

Hi Tony,

I too have never been overly impressed with the ActiveState IDE. I just
found it too slow on my WinXP desktop and it's not a under-powered desktop.
I also recently tried the ZendStudio and liked it but I keep coming back to
my super fast editor that I love to use - EditPlus.  I do like the
integrated debugger but I also found it slow at times - no where as bad as
Komodo. I just hate it when I'm typing and there is a delay.

My trial expired before I had given it enough hour of testing. I know there
are many benefits and it takes time to change your style and get used to a
new devel environment.

Blaine