[geeklog-devel] Re: Input From PJ of Groklaw

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Aug 21 07:27:59 EDT 2004

I wrote:

>There was a reason why I switched to have What's Related created
>dynamically - but I can't remember it :-/

I remember now: The reason was that the 'related' field held not only the
actual links but also the HTML for them, i.e. the entire content of the
What's Related block. But of course that block could use different HTML
for different themes.

So the obvious solution would be to go back and use this field, but this
time only store the actual links in there. This would still require some
processing power when rendering the article, but it should be a lot less
than the regular expressions would need.

I'll look into it ...

http://geeklog.info/