[geeklog-devel] Framework

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 22:52:17 EST 2004

Blaine, (Tony,)

I had to mess around a lot with the paths as well to get things
working (though I did finally get things working).  I had to edit
config.php and then I had to add the path
/path/to/HuntingLog/system/Propel to the include path. I did this by
adding it into the ini_set in config.php.

Hopefully that will get you up and running.  Once you figure out
_everything_ (and that is a lot) things will start to make sense.  I'm
kind of afraid we're going to make development too hard for dabblers.
If we go this route, we'll need to come up with some simple way to add
basic functionality.

I have been looking at it Tony.  I'll have more input soon. Promise.

-Vinny