[geeklog-devel] GL2 Framework

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Dec 13 15:37:37 EST 2004

Yeah, I'm making no assumptions on what people are doing with their free
time.  It's obvious with my wife-and-two-kids-under-3 lifestyle that I
won't have the time to do a lot of day-to-day coding but I do have
enough time to do organize the general direction and help on critical
pieces of code.

My only hope is to build a somewhat devoted group for GL2.  Being
devoted doesn't require a lot of time, just consistent amounts of time
on a week-by-week basis.  Having Vinny is a start and I was just
contacted by someone else who got my message on the users lists that
sounds promising.  I think ideally I'd have 5 people on the gl2
kernel...4 at a minumum to meet the Feb. 1 date.

I think if you can review code from time-to-time while you do your 1.3.x
work that is a good start.  We can never have enough eyes on code.  Thanks,

--Tony