[geeklog-devel] GL2 Framework

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Mon Dec 13 15:30:21 EST 2004

Tony,

I have been contributing on the 1.3 support and development but with all my
plugins the demand is very high on my time to maintain them. The codebase
for the forum plugin alone very demanding. And the other core plugins need a
lot more attention and they are used heavily by the current users.

It's imperative that the 1.3.x code base continue the excellent support that
Dirk and others of the team have been able to maintain and I don't think
anyone is saying anything else. I am solidly behind GL2 but also am very
dependant on 1.3 and it's become a very solid development framework for me.

I definitely want to contribute on the API and Module area of development.

>From  what I've seen so far, it's not the team members and wana-be team
members lack of desire and intent to contrbute it's that we have different
cycles of available time.

-- Blaine