[geeklog-devel] Filtering in GL2

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Dec 13 17:25:00 EST 2004

Dirk,

You have done a lot of work building the filtering functions in 1.3.x.
They are quite new to me (I don't think any code I have written ever
used them).  I think you have gotten to a point where you are pretty
happy with how all that works.  I was thinking of simply pulling those
functions out into a class for GL2 as I don't see our needs for this in
GL2 changing.  I have a couple of questions assuming that is true:

1) is all the code minus the kses code yours?  I'm thinking about the
dual license issue here so if I have to 'rewrite' them enough to make
them ours I will.  If they are yours I won't need to touch them...if you
think contributions came from elsewhere I will.

2) are there any missing features in the current filtering scheme you
can think of? Any limitations (speed, etc) worth discussing?