[geeklog-devel] Custom user attributes in GL2

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Dec 15 15:50:14 EST 2004

Anybody have any input on how to best address providing the community
with fairly easy way to add custom attributes for users in GL2?

I don't I have a good idea on how to do this.  My hopes are that plugins
would have their own one-to-one mapping from the core user table to
their own user table with addition information.  Assuming that is OK,
how do we handle things the site admin simply wants to add (e.g. msn id,
pgp key, etc).