[geeklog-devel] Blocks in GL2 as Plugin?

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 22:53:18 EST 2004

Instead of a "block plugin" how about individual plugins be able to
generate blocks as they want (and how the admin configures).  This can
even include "center block" stuff.  We could have a generic plugin
that is available for adding random blocks.  Also we could have a
totally separate plugin to handle RDF/RSS blocks.  More complicated
blocks, say a weather block, could be their own plugin.

-Vinny