[geeklog-devel] Actual Working Schema for GL2

Justin Carlson justin.carlson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 11:04:56 EST 2004

That's fine and all, just offering my thoughts. It is true that it
limits you to 1970 - 2037 or so, and that is a drawback if you are
working with dates in that range. ( If you plan on storing people's
birthdays or whatever ).  I've just seen: $example =
date($userPref,$dbdatedata);  and think it's pretty simple.  It's also
sort-easy, of course YYYY-MM-DD HH:II:SS would sort and that point is
moot

Tony's point is very valid.