[geeklog-devel] GL2, Default Plugin

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Sun Dec 19 23:33:59 EST 2004

Well, for testing purposes, we should have a kernel default homepage.
It will allow for a no-plugin installation...which is clearly useless
but may serve some useful testing or diagnostic services (ala
phpinfo()).  Obviously we'll ship GL2 with the necessary plugins to make
it feature complete when compared to a stock 1.3.x but, I hope, nothing
more.

--Tony