[geeklog-devel] GL2, Default Plugin

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 23:01:16 EST 2004

Tony,

For a "no plugin" installation I'd suggest that we default to a user
preferences page (if logged in) or else a log in page.  Since both
components need to be part of the core, there shouldn't be an issue in
having either one.  Clearly we'll need a mechanism so that the default
could be changed (and even the shipped Geeklog-2 could/should have
different defaults set).

-Vinny