[geeklog-devel] Controls in GL2

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Tue Dec 21 15:38:30 EST 2004

Tony wrote:
> I have an example of this one or more of the views in the sample code that
> you and Dirk are yet to get working
(sorry, shameless dig).

Are you referring to the Hunting Log?
Both Dirk and I got that running after you released the version that had
better control over the Paths.
We both replied to the list on this - I still had the Windows issue with a ;
instead of a : in the include_path.

Those forms were pretty basic (by design I know).

Blaine