[geeklog-devel] [Fwd: Re: [W3B7V2D] Server activity]

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Dec 28 09:51:54 EST 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [W3B7V2D] Server activity
Date: 	Tue, 28 Dec 2004 02:02:43 EST
From: 	QuickServe Support <qs at pair.com>
To: 	Tony Bibbs <tony at tonybibbs.com>

Hello,

I traced the problem down to the "sessions" table in your
geeklog_production database being marked as crashed. I was able to
repair this table, and the site now appears to be working correctly
again. Please let me know if you are still having any problems with
it, I'll continue to check into it as well. Sorry for the problems.

 -Kevin O.

  pair Networks
  qs at pair.com