[geeklog-devel] [Fwd: please help me about geeklog]

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Dec 29 12:12:22 EST 2004

Marco,

Questions like this are best suited for our Mailing Lists.

Based on what you said, it sounds like your server does not have
PEAR::Mail installed.  So you will need to either get your server admin
to install that PEAR package using "pear install Mail" from the command
line or, if they won't do that for you, you will need to change
$_CONF['have_pear'] to false and then manually put PEAR::Mail in the
pear directory in your Geeklog 1.3.x tree.

--Tony