[geeklog-devel] Group Admin revisited

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Feb 1 08:25:19 EST 2004

Just checking if I'm on the right track here ...

So say we're restricting Group Admin such that he can only assign users
to groups of which he himself is a member.

But he can still create new groups. Obviously, he needs to be assigned to
these new groups automatically or he won't be able to assign anyone else
to that group. Correct?

Also, the permissions that can be used for a new group need to be
restricted such that they only list permissions that the Group Admin
already has (through his membership in other groups). Correct?

As I said - just checking. I'm not going to implement this just yet (and
if anyone else wants to do it, feel free to do so ...).

http://www.haun.info/