[geeklog-devel] 1.3.9rc1 is nearing ...

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Mon Feb 9 14:53:51 EST 2004

I have a feature that I have been asked to add for a client and will be
working on this week. I'd like to see this added to Geeklog as well and
should have it ready in a few days.

The client wants to be able to auto-archive stories.
   - Admin can set archive date
   - stories moved to a "archive" topic that may be hidden or restricted
   - option to auto delete or archive
   - different template used when displaying archived stories.

Are there any concerns about adding this to CVS when comleted?
Do you see any problems or additional features that should be considered?

Blaine