[geeklog-devel] 1.3.9rc1 is nearing ...

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Sun Feb 8 15:48:32 EST 2004

Well, I was hoping to sneak in the spellchecking feature (disabled by
default).  I had it implemented into /admin/story.php and was going to
do it with comments as well.  As for other things links, etc. we will
have to figure out an interface for them as they don't have a handy
'preview' interface I can biggy back on.  Anyway, your call if it should
be a .9 feature or wait until .10...just let me know.

--Tony

--
|Tony Bibbs         |[R]egardless of what you may think of our penal   |