[geeklog-devel] geeklog.net running on 1.3.9rc1

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Feb 16 15:17:31 EST 2004

Okay, I messed up things a little while upgrading geeklog.net :-(

I accidentally deleted both the lib-custom.php and the forum themes.

I've recovered the Shoutbox and Who's New blocks from some posts on
geeklog.net and the Theme Tester block is now the one that I'm using on
geeklog.info (which one did we use before?).

I don't have the source for the Stats block (Blaine?). The New Downloads
block won't be missed, I guess, as I installed the extension for the File
Management plugin that I posted here a few days ago (using 1.3.9's
extended plugin API).

As for the forum themes: I downloaded the forum 2.3rc3 from
portalparts.com and used the theme files from that file. Blaine, are
there any differences?

Time to think about doing automatic updates of our customizations, I guess ...

http://mypod.de/