[geeklog-devel] comment.php

Vincent Furia vmf at abtech.org
Sat Feb 21 08:17:52 EST 2004

There was a bug in -rc1 that was contributing to that.  I don't see a
problem with the article you pointed to (I'm seeing it nested just
fine).  What browser/OS (brand and version) are you using?

Are you seeing threaded sub-comments indented in?  If possible a
screenshot or two of what you're seeing would be helpful in trouble
shooting.

Thanks,
Vinny