[geeklog-devel] comment.php

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Fri Feb 20 23:44:49 EST 2004

What I see is that nested looks like flat mode now.
I've tried setting my preference to nested and threaded and really did not
see a difference when viewing comments in nested mode. They always appeared
as flat. Nested used to have the  threaded look but would expand out all the
comments.

Example story with 50 comments:
http://www.geeklog.net/article.php?story=20021208122743130

Blaine