[geeklog-devel] New block on geeklog.net

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Sun Jan 25 11:23:10 EST 2004

I was also thinking, maybe have a script that would remove old download
history records.
- those records for files that are no longer online

I'm using the <tt> tag and I bet they have a css style change for that.

I do store the total downloads for a file but I don't see any other way to
determine the total over the last 24 hours without reading all the download
records. Just looking, we have nearly 143,000 downloadhistory records dating
back to Sept 25 2002 when it was installed.

Maybe keeping only the last 6 months would be a good idea. Should do a
little pruning ?