[geeklog-devel] Re: Translation stuff for GL2

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 21:36:38 EDT 2004

The big down side to this method is that every theme will have to be
translated into every desired language.  So if a site wants 7 themes
(as comes with geeklog today) and 36 languages (as comes with geeklog
today) under this scheme they'd have to translate each theme 36 times.
 That's 252 themes and a whole lot of extra work for translators.

-Vinny