[geeklog-devel] 1.3.10 to do list

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 14:42:43 EDT 2004

OK, I finally have checked in the a major update to the comment bar.
While I have tested it pretty thoroughly, it is going to need some
major additional testing to make sure the changes haven't had any side
effects.

A side affect of some of my fixes is to view/display a comment you no
longer need the sid, title or type.

i.e.
--NOW--
http://siteurl/comment.php?mode=display&pid=1234
http://siteurl/comment.php?mode=view&cid=1234
--BEFORE--
http://siteurl/comment.php?mode=display&sid=XXXXXXXXXXXX&title=Story+Title&type=article&pid=1234

The sid, title, type options are now disregarded but won't hurt to be
there.  Is it worth it to update the themes (and where ever else there
are links in this format)?

-Vinny