[geeklog-devel] Spam plugin

Tom Willett tomw at pigstye.net
Thu Jun 24 14:05:58 EDT 2004

I received a couple of comments along the lines of -- I am glad you did this
since the developers didn't fix the security problems which allowed it.  I
tried to explain that wasn't the case.

In other words, there is the perception by some that comment spam is failure
on geeklog's part.

Along the same lines, you might be interested to know (if you don't) that
the new version of Movable Type does not support the current MT-Blacklist
plugin and it caused a real stink.

Whether you use my plugin or something else entirely, I think it is a good
idea.

--
Tom Willett
tomw at pigstye.net