[geeklog-devel] Spam plugin

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu Jun 24 14:14:45 EDT 2004

Yeah, well, good thing none of us loose too much sleep over the
perceptions other have regardless or not their claims have merit or not ;-)

Of course, I'm quick to fly off the handle when they lump this sort of
stuff as 'security problems'.  If they don't regard spam in email as a
'security problem' then they shouldn't do so here.

Regardless, thanks a lot for the work.  I think if we do add this we
should all spend a little time reviewing the code and giving it the due
diliegence it deserves.

--Tony