[geeklog-devel] Credits to ourselves?

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Mon Mar 29 23:15:30 EST 2004

I'm not even contributing to CVS other than the glpro theme, but it
seems to me that you guys need to stick your names in there.  If
nothing else, it's a great resume piece down the road.

GL is not some hack cms, you guys have some crazy classes in there etc
that may prove you're the right man for the job at your next interview.
  But if your names are not in CVS you'll have a hell of a time
convincing them you wrote a file uploader class etc.  I'm sure if I was
a contributor to SAMBA I'd want my name in there.

Cripes, here's a great free CMS system.  The least *all* of us can do
is allow the major contributors to stamp their names in there
somewhere.  Module developers can stick their names into their modules
and theme developers can stick theirs into the css file... ;)

My two cents.