[geeklog-devel] State of the Na^Wproject

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 12:30:49 EST 2004

If people feel this is going to be a big deal I can make it an option
to use "LOCK".  With it disabled though there is a risk of the
comments table becoming corrupted (this could happen if two comment
operations, specifically delete or add, occur at the same time).  Not
likely a problem for small sites, but could cause issues for even
moderately sized sites.

Fixing such a corruption is possible (and not too complicated), but
does takes some MySQL magic.

Thoughts?
-Vinny