[geeklog-devel] Back on track

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Nov 14 17:08:17 EST 2004

Okay, after taking a week off, followed by a pretty busy week at work
(which culminated in the most rigged up demo I did in a long time ...),
1.3.10rc3 is slightly behind schedule. But we're getting there.

Can I ask everyone to check the changelog, please? I may have missed a
change or two. Please update it yourself when you change something in
CVS. Thanks.

I have to catch up on the language files and look into one or two obscure
bug reports, but other than that, CVS already includes what I had in mind
for rc3.

Anyone missing anything?

http://www.haun.info/