[geeklog-devel] [Fwd: further span in comments & problem with security listserv signup]

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Oct 5 13:02:31 EDT 2004

(splitting my reply so I can cc: Michael on the other issues)

>Did the story aging thing ever get formally approved?

If anyone's going to write it, I'll include it. Since the idea was to
write it as a SpamX "plugin", we can easily add it later in the process,
so it shouldn't be a showstopper for a 1.3.10rc1.

>I'll try and make
>myself available in IRC to help clean up any remaining tasks that are
>holding up our 1.3.10 release.

There's PDF, PDF, and ... PDF ;-)

http://www.handful-of-sparks.de/