[geeklog-devel] [Fwd: further span in comments & problem with security listserv signup]

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Oct 5 16:29:24 EDT 2004

I wrote:

>There's PDF, PDF, and ... PDF ;-)

To be a bit more precise:

- generated PDFs not being deleted
- uses XHTML, even though htmldoc doesn't understand it
- as a consequence of the above: Do we need the Tidy support then?

And, most importantly, it doesn't work - at least not for me:

"The PDF you requested either does not exist or you tried to illegally
access a file."

The PDF was created (htmldoc is installed and working, no permission
problems), but it's simply not displayed ...

http://geeklog.info/