[geeklog-devel] Re: FileMgmt Comments (1.3.10rc1)

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Oct 26 14:26:30 EDT 2004

Vinny,

>Anyway, if you could test the changes (checked into
>cvs--lib-common.php and comment.php) on geeklog.net that would be
>great.

They are up now, but I don't see much of a change ...

>Of course I can't test the code
>since I don't have filemgmt installed (maybe something I should get
>around too???).

Yeah, maybe ... If you help yourself to a copy of the geeklog.net
database, you should have enough real-life test data and we don't have to
do tests on the live system ...

Btw, geeklog.net is still running version 1.2 of the File Management
plugin (I think - Blaine?)

>But the way comments work for plugins is so
>different from how they work for articles and polls I'm not sure how
>much can be fixed short of a major rewrite.

Depends on how much you'd have to change. It seems like the handling of
personal events also needs quite a bit of work (more than I would have
hoped for at this stage), so I'd be willing to accept bigger changes and
go for another rc (or more, if necessary).

http://www.tinyweb.de/