[geeklog-devel] cvs.geeklog.net

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 19:39:02 EDT 2004

That's the thing though, it isn't even asking for my password.  I have
a public key copied over to geeklog.net.  But even after I moved the
key (effectively removing key based auth) it still didn't ask for a
password.  I can ssh to some other machines on the net...

Very strange.  Thanks for checking though Blaine.

-Vinny