[geeklog-devel] State of the Na^Wproject

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 23:01:37 EDT 2004

> Vinny, how are things re: comments in plugins?

I think its done.  Just a minor problem in how comments.php was
grabbing variables.  It's working on my test site (using geeklog.net
DB).  Though I just noticed that I'm using the most recent (1.3?)
version of filemgmt even though geeklog has an ealier version (1.2?)
installed.  I don't think that invalidated my tests.

Blaine, can you try out the most recent lib-common.php and comment.php
with your filemgmt to make sure they work as you'd expect (as they
used to in 1.3.9)?

Thanks,
Vinny