[geeklog-devel] Fwd: Re: Interested in Geeklog patches?

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 23:13:27 EST 2005

Oops, sent this one only to Dirk...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vincent Furia <vfuria at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 14:00:55 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: Interested in Geeklog patches?
To: Dirk Haun <dirk at haun-online.de>

OK... spend a few minutes looking into this patch (to stop comments
after a certain amount of time).  And...

...I'm going to have redo this patch from scratch.  It will only work
with stories, patched as is it would choke on polls and plugins.  Plus
it won't apply cleanly on top of the changes I just made to the
comment system anyway. I'll accept any recommendations on how to
handle this functionality for plugins (or should I just let plugins
handle this themselves in the new savecomment function?).

-Vinny

P.S.  I need help from at lease one plugin developer who is/will be
using the comment API to document the new API.  Anyone?  Most of the
work is done, I just need example code!