[geeklog-devel] Plugin API: Extend Admin's story editor

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 18:40:56 EST 2005

>     PLG_handleItem ($id, $type, $operation)
>
> where $operation would be one of 'new', 'edit', or 'delete'.

Just a personal preference, but I like having different functions for
different operations.  When you have a single function handle
different operations it usually ends up producing some pretty ugly
code.

Otherwise I like everything you've guys have been discussing.  I
definitely like doing the plugin call after the story save, seems much
more sane to me. :)

Nice work,
-Vinny