[geeklog-devel] slashes (/) in comment titles

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 18:09:45 EST 2005

Well, I think have things working out correctly for slashes in comment
titles.  With the code I've been working on (tested with
magic_quotes_gpc both on and off), slashes work correctly.  The
problem is that older databases, with comments that date before the
winter of 2002, seem to have slashes in the database (as opposed all
comments created since).  The downside to my fix (and any fix possible
at this point) is those older comments will have the slashes that are
in the database displayed.

I'm going to go ahead and check in the changes.  We can always back
them out later.

Laters,
Vinny