[geeklog-devel] Adsense

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Fri Jan 7 14:55:45 EST 2005

Google's Adsense crew called me today.  Apparantly they would like us to
use Adsense on gl.net.  I had a problem using them because they had
essentially banned me.  The guy I talked to undid that mess and I can
now use it again (though I'm not sure I want to on ia.org).

Anyway, I guess this means we could do it on gl.net if we wanted.  I'm
not opposed to the idea but don't have a strong desire either.  Would it
be worth trying it to see what we get?  Maybe it will pay for the first
annual Geeklog Conference in Hawaii (after 10 years)?