[geeklog-devel] Adsense

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 15:24:56 EST 2005

Maybe run a poll a on gl.net asking what people think?  Depending on
what results we see I certainly don't see a problem with it, but I
would hate to alienate a large number of users of something that I
don't feel any of us feel very strongly about...

Of course if someone does feel strongly one way or the other I'll go
with along. :)

-Vinny