[geeklog-devel] GL2 Update

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Jan 24 09:47:07 EST 2005

The last week or so has been slow for me because of my wife and I
finally getting our house sold.  Bad news is now we have to find a new
one (before April 7th).  I'll be trying to pick away at a few things
here this week, particularly HTTP_Session2.

Vinny, brought up the idea of having a separate GL2 mailing list.  Seems
to make sense only if we want to keep the 2.x stuff separate from the
1.3.x stuff.  I'll probably go ahead and create geeklog2-devel later
this week if I don't hear anything.

In the meantime, Kevin Vidomski is going to start the links plugin.  We
figured that would be a good one since it is relatively trivial.  If you
have a wishlist for features in the gl2 links plugin now is the time to
ask.  Kevin, once we start getting feature requests we'll review them
quickly so that we can weed out the good requests from the bad.