[geeklog-devel] article.php plugin comment code

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 23:13:04 EST 2005

Found out while all that junk comment code was at the begging of
article.php.  It was because of how the comment bar works.  I
refactored the comment bar and removed all that garbage from
article.php.

Hopefully I didn't break anything. :)   The comment engine is going to
need lots of testing again before the next release.  I've now
thoroughly broken...errr...fixed the comment API for plugins, plugins
that use it are going to have to be reworked.  I'll fix the
documentation for that before the next release.

-Vinny