[geeklog-devel] GL2 link?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Jan 25 15:11:52 EST 2005

What's a good link to point people to information about GL2? I've
restructured the Resources block on geeklog.net a bit and noticed that
the "Geeklog 2" link there points to the project page, which doesn't have
a lot to say about GL2.

Maybe someone wants to write a static page that can serve as a portal
page to the various GL2 resources?

Speaking of which: At one point, we had a GL2 vision document (linked to
from <http://www.geeklog.net/article.php/20020726125436153>) but it's
long gone. Search engines and human readers are still looking for it,
though, so I've configured the server to send a "410 Gone". Does someone
still have that document?

http://www.macosx-faq.de/